Wednesday 12 February 2014

Interview -

How long have you been acting for? 

It all started when I was around year 6. I was part of our final year production and ever since then I've continued on and never looked back in an acting career. I feel really privilege to be the main character in a show such as 'The Carnage' the show is completely different to what viewers are going to witness. Let's hope that they like the acting that I've done in it too.

What's your thoughts of The Carnage? 

The carnage is a hell is a hell of a story. If the audience thinks that the starting was bad ... wait on until the series progresses. The story overall is really really eye opening in a sense and gruesome. It's literally going to be a full on blood shed of different characters as the story progresses.  The carnage is like a family behind the scenes one of the directors are my closest mates since I was 3 years old and I couldn't turn down the offer after reading the script. I felt as if I could pull this off ... no pressure.

What is it like working with a new director on the scene? 

To be honest it's really cool working with some who's new on the scene especially in directing. Daniel is one creative director alongside his team Rohail and Manraj together they have created something that has blown my mind away the way they've used bits from movies and so on is clever. Massive thank you to all three of them.

What does the future hold for you? 

In the coming future i hope to work on a British movie then moving on to Hollywood. I dream big, I think big. Currently The Carnage will run for six series so i'm honestly looking forward to the filming yet to come for it. For The Carnage I really do hope that we get nominated for an award for best series etc later on to come because the amount of work going into this is just mad.


No comments:

Post a Comment