Monday 11 November 2013

Young + Rubicam 4C's

I believed that I would come under aspires that seek status. My secondary value is status as I have strong ambitions and ideas for the future which are academic and creative wise. However, I'm not too materialist compared to other teenagers. For instance, if there was branded clothing and non branded I would only go for the non-branded clothing if it was appealing to me and looked fairly good.
Ten brands that appeal to me are -

  • Super-dry
  • Hollister
  • Adidas
  • Burton
  • River Island 
  • BMW
  • Audi 
  • Apple Products - iPhone
  • Sony
The brands that I've mention are brands that I mostly prefer. Clothing wise Hollister, super-dry, adidas, Burton & river island match what some aspires may wear. I'm slightly conscious in the way I present my self clothing wise including my hair style.  In addition, some brands such as BWM & Audi are brands I aspire to have when I'm successful in my profession. Therefore, I will work hard in order to have these high branded cars in the future. As i'm not in higher management I would necessary come under succeeder however, I have strong goals for the future that will reflect what I brands I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment